Bugs Love

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A 28-year old Daddy-To-Be



James just had his 28th birthday recently. I made his favorite carrot cake. I couldn't find enough candles at home so that I lit three --- the green one for the Daddy-to-be, the pink one for the Mom-to-be, and the white one for our dear Chubby. I am wondering what wish(es) James made when he blew the candles. For his birthday we didn't do much special. We went to Todai for a seafood buffet and ate too much that it was so hard to drag my fat body around after the dinner. Then we went to watch the movie 3:10 to Yuma.

The second morning James got up before 8am to participate in the Banana chase 5k/10k. The event benefits UCSF Children's Hospital. Damn the buffet dinner at Todai the night before, James was only able to beat one banana (see the picture proof, "banana" was on yellow outfit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home