Bugs Love

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fetal Movement, Finally!!!

Maybe it's time. Maybe Chubby can feel my disappointment he will not be a baby girl and wants to bring up my attention. Finally, I felt him. It's a mixed feeling. First, our Chubby is as naughty as a little boy (we thought he could be a quiet baby just like his parents). Second, my belly is not that insensitive. Third, Chubby is growing right.

WE went to my 20 week ultrasound appt yesterday morning. I have been hoping it would be a baby girl. I think a girl could bring you more sweet surprise than a boy and after all, baby girls' cloth is much cuter. Well, within 1 minute that our sonographer started the checking, James said "it's a boy". Later, when our sonographer started "looking", he confirmed James's observation. Even though I have been wanting a girl so much, every time I dreamed of Chubby, a baby boy (sometimes with James's face) always showed up in my dreams. Mom said that I must be carrying a boy because my pregnancy craving for food was exactly like when she was carrying my brother (only fruit and vegetable, no meat, please). I also have the feeling that I am having a boy. But I did want a girl. I know this is not fair to our lovely Chubby. I know I will love Chubby either way equally.

Then here it is. Chubby started his movement during my lunch time. I felt a very light touch near my pelvis. It's not continuous, but intermittent. Through the day, I felt quite a few times, but not in the same spot. Even now, I felt it. I am so excited. Too bad James couldn't share the same excitement now. But maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home